Monday, July 25, 2011

Starting Something New

I sit here writing after sitting in my boy’s room for almost 2 hours trying to get them to fall asleep for nap time. I know there has to be a better way to live. I just recently celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary with my husband Filipe. We have three beautiful, creative, active children and are expecting our fourth in November. We live close to family and friends, in the city I grew up in. Filipe has a job that supports our family, while I stay at home raising and educating our children. We have so much to be thankful for, and so much more than many others. So, why does life feel so hard? Am I doing something wrong? How am I supposed to do this?
I feel like I am at a crossroads. I can hear God calling me to something better. The question is what? And how do I get there? I am ready to move. I know there are other women out there who feel the calling to surrender their lives and do things differently even without the approval of others. I want to document the journey and transformation my family takes as we follow God’s path and not the worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment